We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Key lime pie and potato salad

Which Bradenton hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
243 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Key lime pie and potato salad

Years ago, when I came to Florida on vacation for the first time to St.Pete's beach area, I was obsessed with finding great Key lime pie and potato salad( not together you understand). As someone who then emigrated to FL from the UK 3 years ago, I am now on the same mission.....so, where, in the Sarasota Bradenton areas can you find the best of these 2 wonderful goodies?

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,767 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Key lime pie and potato salad

I dont know about potato salad but I can tell you that The Sign Of The Mermaid is top of the list for Key Lime Pie, the owner has won many awards for it. Make sure you call ahead though, it isnt always available.

SunHouse is second, very good!

You may laugh but Publix Grocery Store has a really good, creamy Key Lime Pie as well!

2. Re: Key lime pie and potato salad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 15:17