We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Taxi firms, Bradenton/Sarasota please.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reliable Taxi firms, Bradenton/Sarasota please.

Hi all,

We are arriving Thursday and staying on the outskirts of Bradenton at Sabal Harbour and I do not want to have to drive every night (for a change). A recommended taxi firm would be useful please, for evenings at Siesta Key, A.M.I.and Sarasota (35 minutes each way?).

If anyone could help with rough idea of the costs we would be looking at between the 4 of us, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Taxi firms, Bradenton/Sarasota please.

I hope you will let us know who you used! The two that come to mind are Bruce's in Bradenton, and Diplomat in Sarasota. From Sabal Harbour, at least 45-60 minutes each way to Siesta Key. Less to AMI and downtown Sarasota, but not by much.

2. Re: Reliable Taxi firms, Bradenton/Sarasota please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2009, 17:21