We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bushkill Falls Fall Foilage

south jersey
Level Contributor
239 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Bushkill Falls Fall Foilage

Hello, I would like to visit Bushkill Falls within the next 2 weeks. Today is October 21st are the leaves just starting to turn at Bushkill Falls ? Thanks for your help!!!

Pitman, New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Rapid City, South Dakota
Level Contributor
5,884 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bushkill Falls Fall Foilage

There's a fall foliage report on the webiste, 800poconos.com. I just took a look, and for 10/21-10/27, they are rating the color at "past peak." 50-65% of leaves are still on the trees. There's also a hotline phone number to call as well.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Bushkill Falls Fall Foilage

I would also guess that you are past peak time already. Friends of mine who live just north of there tell me that most of the leaves are off of the trees already. They are calling for snow flurries in the Poconos tonight!

3. Re: Bushkill Falls Fall Foilage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2009, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Bushkill
More Bushkill Topics