We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

New York
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

I will be driving in from about 3 hours away. What is the best value on a local hotel? I wish the Sands had their hotel open. Also, is their an alternate parking area to the garage? It sounds like I may not be up to the challenge of the garage parking!! THANKS

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
907 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

Oh, I forgot the air traffic. You'll hear more air traffic up at the Homewood or the HI Express up north since they are so close to the airport. Now, granted, it's not Newark, but if you like to sleep in and are easily disturbed, you'll want to keep that in mind. I can sleep through nearly anything so it wouldn't be my concern though.

Mentioned in this post
Homewood Suites by Hilton New York/Midtown Manhattan Times Square-South, NY
Homewood Suites by...
2,792 Reviews
New York City, NY
Newark
Newark
New Jersey
pa
Level Contributor
3,301 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

teddybear,wish I could give you an answer as where to stay? Its looks like MrsKruse has mucho good info.

always prepared might be a He/she,its Unknown but who cares with the CRAP he/she posts.

Have a Great time.We Love the Sands!!!

ct
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

Thank you so much Moneywho. We loved Sands too our first visit. Looking forward to this one.

MrsKrause, to add more confusion, I found the MOrning Star. which looks really nice and believe it or not reasonable. The second night is half price so it costs the same as the HI. Any advise on that place?

Center Valley...
Level Contributor
907 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

Sorry, I'm not horribly familar with the Morningstar...I've only driven past it and can tell you it looks nice from the outside and the reviews are pretty solid. It can't be more than 15 or 20 minutes...maybe even less if you hit every light right.

I love B&Bs...so if you stay there, make sure you write a review! We're always looking for new getaways. :)

15. Re: What is the best hotel value ? Parking at the Sands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2010, 06:33