We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
67 posts
44 reviews
Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

We have a couple, two grandpas (own rooms), a child (no loft sleeping) and teen. Want to stay in a 4 bedroom or 3 + den. Would like to have other kids for my daughter to meet at the pool, and maybe a rec room. We prefer to walk to the Village if possible or shuttle easily. A view would be a plus. Looking for $400-500 per night in July. A friend recommended Snow Creek. I found a great one next to Sierra Star, but it doesn't mention a pool. I'm struggling to find a rental with the right bed layout and amenities / location. Advice appreciated. Thanks!

Edited: 07 May 2017, 21:06
Long Beach...
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
1. Re: Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

Lots of families and children at The Village Lodge-- but I'm not sure if they have 4 bedroom units.

Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
67 posts
44 reviews
2. Re: Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

Hi Thanks - that layout doesn't work for our group. The property looks great though.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
31,648 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

www.visitmammoth.com will have all Reservation Bureaus and lodging.

Take a look at the Sierra Nevada Resort's townhouses, they would work. Snowcreek is ideal. Call each reservation bureau, like 101 and Mammoth Reservations and 1849 directly. They know their properties best.

Edited: 07 May 2017, 23:24
Santa Barbara, CA
Level Contributor
67 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

Thank you. Just checked SNR and nothing available for our dates. I'll check with the agencies.

5. Re: Choosing condo large, near heart of town, with pool / kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2018, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Mammoth Lakes