We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet-friendly lodging/resort near Devils Postpile Monument

Los Angeles...
5 posts
Save Topic
Pet-friendly lodging/resort near Devils Postpile Monument

I have a couple of dogs and would like to hike at the Devils Postpile May 2014 (I think it'll be open by then). I am looking for pet-friendly lodging/resort near the Monument, say within 15-20 minute drive. Any suggestions?

Edited: 24 January 2014, 22:32
Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
30,052 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet-friendly lodging/resort near Devils Postpile Monument

There is no lodging near Devil's Postpile. It is about a 30 minute drive into the area, and there's a mandatory bus you have to take from the Main Lodge in Mammoth. Go to visitmammoth.com for lodging options in Mammoth, which is the closest you'll get to to Devil's Postpile. That website will also list the pet friendly condos and motels/hotels. Generally, the area opens Memorial Weekend:

www.nps.gov/depo/planyourvisit/hours.htm

Edited: 24 January 2014, 22:48
Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
29,341 posts
6,139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet-friendly lodging/resort near Devils Postpile Monument

bringfido.com/lodging/…

3. Re: Pet-friendly lodging/resort near Devils Postpile Monument

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2015, 06:18