We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

De
Level Contributor
423 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

Anyone use one of these off site parking places - prices look too good

https:/…

parking at various locations like hampton hotel

64 replies to this topic
Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,777 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

Honestly never heard of them so I would verify with provider before purchasing.

Also, a couple of those locations are not particularly close to the airport, so long shuttle ride (Wally Park, if legit is a good choice)

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

On our next trip in a couple weeks, we went through Groupon and will be using Park & Jet. The total for 5 days including tax was $35. Normally we use the express park south lot which happens to be across the street from Park and Jet. I will post about our experience.

Edited: 02 January 2017, 03:26
Mullica Hill, New...
Level Contributor
8,167 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

I tried looking for the Park it PA option. Vare Ave is along the Schuykill Expressway, and the address kept pointing to a used car lot.

Hotels may offer park-only options, but I don't know how guaranteed they are as usually they offer stay-and-fly rates.

I would just do a Google search to the various off-site parking lots and choose one directly, rather than use a 3rd party site like this one.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

I am looking as well. 'way' seems to be cheaper, but definitely has more bad reviews. I found $4 per day parking for DFW there. and using globalairportparking is about $6 per day. I have used the second one before. I'll probably just pay the extra for a little more safety (although they aren't the best either)

Newtown, PA
Level Contributor
3,776 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

Park & Jet was a great deal through Groupon. Quick, efficient service with friendly drivers. We got a mile or so from the parking lot and I realized my phone was still in the car. No problem, the driver was humorous about the situation and took us back to the car (thankfully we were the only ones in the van).

6. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2017, 10:22

New York City, New...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

I HAVE used them in NYC, and t“I booked parking through way.com and the carpark they support USED my car in my absence (80 miles clocked up on my car) and money, sunglasses, quarter coins disappeared from my car, and they gave it back to me reeking of smoke and dirty.

I have sent them a letter detailing what happened: no news.

I am in the process of going to the police with this.

AVOID THEIR PARKING SERVICES AT ALL COST!!”

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

I just hope you don't have to use their customer service. We had an issue; after multiple emails they responded once, with no relevant info; and then proceeded to ignore any follow up emails. Would never offer any sort of solution, refund, partial refund, etc. Terrible company.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

Hello,

I've used way a couple of times in SF and NY and never had any issue at all.

10. Re: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 August 2017, 11:35

Reply to: Anyone use Way.com for Airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted