We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pif Or DJango

New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pif Or DJango

I am booked into Buddakan for an upcoming Friday night and wanted to book one of these two for Saturday. Which one is better or most different than Buddakan? Want a completely different experience.

Thank you in advance.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pif Or DJango

I have not been to Django, but was at Pif at few years ago when it opened. However, both are very different than Buddakan, so you probably couldn't go wrong with either. Pif's food was very good and slightly pricey for a BYOB. I do know that everyone that has ever eaten at Django has had a wonderful experience.

Suzanne

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pif Or DJango

Django still ranks as one of our favorites ~ We have always had great experiences there ~

Have you made reservations for either place yet? Django is typically difficult to get into ~ reservations are usually made 4 weeks in advance ( the max). Enjoy!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
218 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pif Or DJango

Thank you for your responses. I have made a reservation for two weeks from now. I guess I got lucky.

4. Re: Pif Or DJango

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 11:25