We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the road again...

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
On the road again...

Hi all,

Just wanted to leave a message that over the remainder of the summer, I will be posting rather infrequently beginning this Saturday, June 16th. I will be "down the shore" (as we PA'ers call it) in NJ for the remainder of June and will have limited access to the internet (usually can try and post on the weekends.) In July, we leave to go to Ireland for the month and then we'll head back to the shore for the month of August. So, just wanted to let you all know, I am not slacking on my "Expert" duties intentionally. I will try to post as much as possible when I can, but it will be fairly spordically.

Have a great summer - and I'll be back full force in September!

Suzanne

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On the road again...

Have fun Suzanne!

What beach are you at? We just bought in Avalon!

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,275 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On the road again...

Have a great time.

Someone told me about this website that's great for finding restaurants when you travel:

chowhound.com

Lynn

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,635 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the road again...

Hi Heather -

We are in Margate. Love it and cannot wait to be on the beach.

Lynn -

Will have to check out that website - you know how I love the restaurant scene!

Suzanne

4. Re: On the road again...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 16:19