We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cider?!?

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Cider?!?

V sad but I'm a fussy drinker. I am staying at Radisson Warwick in Nov and wondering if there are any bars nearby which may have cider?

I was in Philly a couple of years ago but it was on an educational trip. We stayed at Courtyard by Marriott but can't remember any pubs.

Also, what are the rules in PA for smoking in pubs?? Just brought in the non-smoking rules in England for public enclosed places.

Looking forward to coming back and going to the Reading Terminal Market, eating some cheesesteaks, shopping etc

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
325 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cider?!?

Regular cider or the alcoholic drink, 'hard cider'?

There is no smoking in bars where more than 10% of their income comes from food. So for the most part that's every bar that you'll encounter.

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cider?!?

Try the Black Sheep, Mc Gillin's, Ludwig's, Monk's for Cider.

3. Re: Cider?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 11:17