We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest PHL parking options

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest PHL parking options

I am driving to PHL and will be traveling for 6 days. Other than economy airport parking (at $9 per day), can anyone recommend any other cheap parking options?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,579 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest PHL parking options

It's not the absolute cheapest but I like Ampco Parking on Island avenue. Last I checked they were $9.99 a day outdoor, $10.99 indoor, tax incl. AAA discount of $1 per day.

They pick you up in a shuttle at your car, take you right to gate, on return shuttles run between every 5-15 minutes depending on time of day and will take you right back to car.

Lot is clean and well lit. Also, if you park inside, you can order services like detailing, oil changes, etc at reasonable prices while you are gone.

South on 95, get off at exit 15, Island avenue, follow it around past the UPS depot, road turns right by the airport fence, about 2 blocks on right.

Eastern PA
Level Contributor
305 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest PHL parking options

I always park at the Ramada parking lot south of PHL at Essington.

Regular rate is $8.95/day, but if you GOOGLE "Ramada, discount parking, PHL", you'll find a coupon for $1 off/day, bringing rate to $7.95 plus tax. Pick-ups are regular and smooth, lot is gated, and I always find plenty of spaces available. They do not offer other services such as car washes, oil changes, but I always get prompt, reliable, friendly service. Note: I do not recommend use of the hotel for park-sleep-fly services, as reviews have been poor.

Mentioned in this post
Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,579 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest PHL parking options

One caveat to the Ramada, once or twice recently, people I have sent there have told me they were turned away unless they were on the sleep there package. Still the minority, but thats why I have gone back to recommending Ampco, with its larger lot.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest PHL parking options

Thanks guys.

5. Re: Cheapest PHL parking options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 11:23