We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

florida
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

I've asked this question in slightly diff. form on a previous post and only one (kind!) person answered. Hoping to get more feedback.

Simply: Which of these 2 Sheratons is best bet for good night's sleep?

Thank you.

Likely To Sell Out
Philadelphia and Amish Country Tour...
410 Reviews
from US$169.00*
Special Offer
Founding Fathers Tour of Philadelphia
158 Reviews
from US$21.45*
US$33.00
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus City...
272 Reviews
from US$32.00*
Old City Walking Tour in Philadelphia
25 Reviews
from US$25.00*
King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

That's a tough question to answer, mostly because the 4 Points is relatively new. The Sheraton Suites has been there much longer.

Personally, I've never stayed at any of them but both are very nice hotels. Either hotel would be a good choice. The area is by the airport yet quiet enough for a good night's sleep.

I hope that this helps!

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Correction: I meant Aloft is the newer hotel. All three are in the same location though. My apologies for any confusion.

By the way, you did receive more replies on your previous post.

:)

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
949 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

The hotels are next to each other so location is not a factor. I have not stayed at either, but a friend stayed at the the Four Points and was pleased with the accomodations, including soundproofing.

florida
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Appreciate the replies-- thank you.

Paris, there really was only one replier on my other post (unless my computer is playing tricks on me again-- wouldn't be the first time...)

Mentioned in this post
Paris
Paris
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Hi Nancy

Since the destination experts on this forum mostly live here we don't get a chance to try all the hotels, so I think that explains the lack of response here

I assume you have taken a look at the hotel reviews on this site? It looks as though several people complained about the hotel shuttle service at the Sheraton Suites. I didn't see the Sheraton 4 Points reviewed on TA so you might try another hotel review site to get some recent feedback on the hotel.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

correction, the 4 point is reviewed, its under Four Points Philadelphia Airport

King of Prussia...
Destination Expert
for San Juan, Ponce
Level Contributor
9,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Nancy,

As of right now, you have 7 replies to your previous post. If your TA web page does not reflect more than one, I would strongly recommend clearing the cache on your machine. That should refresh the view.

Internet Explorer 6 or 7:

tools

internet options

delete files

I can't remember how to clear the cache using Firefox as I personally don't use it often. Sorry!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,539 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Pretty sure I did a solo act on her last one, not a problem..

On a more current note, I was just at the Sheraton Suites for a meeting and it looks like the did a minor refresh/remodel (either that or they went on a cleaning spree from heck). With that in mind, if the price is comparable, that would be my choice..

florida
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

Thank you, everyone. I've booked Sheraton Suites. $15 more expensive than 4 Points, but I figure the extra space between bed and hall might give us a better chance at not hearing hall/door noise when we're trying to sleep. (Have never understood the lack of courtesy/thoughtfulness in not closing hotel room doors as gently as possible so as not to slam.)

Thanks again to everyone, esp patient Loonbean.

10. Re: airport park and fly: Sheraton Suites or 4 Points Sheraton?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2009, 05:32