We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sports Stores

Toronto
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Sports Stores

What is the best sports store for cheap jerseys,shirts and have a lot of traded players or vintage stuff. I know the offical stores of Eagles, Phillies etc. but those are way overpriced in my opinion. Yes I could jerseys anywhere where I live but that is why i'm interested in traded players and vintage stuff because it's more rare.

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,747 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sports Stores

I don't know how rare theese are but The Underground on Market St. has High school jersey's of current stars in the NBA and NFL. I have seen both Lebron James' and Dan Marino's high school jerseys there.

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sports Stores

There is a Mitchell & Ness store on Chestnut St.

3. Re: Sports Stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2010, 07:35