We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Musikfest in Bethlehem

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
758 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Musikfest in Bethlehem

Anyone been to this? I'm trying to see if it's worth going or if it's totally nuts up there?

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,691 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Musikfest in Bethlehem

I would re post this on the Bethlehem fourm.

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
626 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Musikfest in Bethlehem

Musikfest is awesome and a little crazy! http://www.musikfest.org/

We live within a short drive and usually go in a couple of times. This year my husband is going to the George Thorogood and my daughter is going to see The Wallflowers. Great music, all kinds of food and unique things for sale. The crazy part is the crowd and parking. But, it's not like a Woodstock or heavy metal concert scene - all kinds of people and fun!

Philly, PA
Level Contributor
758 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Musikfest in Bethlehem

I was waiting for your reply toobusytoday. Figured it was right in your area! I think we are going to check it out this saturday!

Coopersburg...
Destination Expert
for Allentown
Level Contributor
626 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Musikfest in Bethlehem

oh, good! Hope the weather is sunny but not too hot!

5. Re: Musikfest in Bethlehem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2010, 06:20