We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic Restaurant

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
817 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic Restaurant

I'll be in Philly this weekend with my hubby. can anyone make some recommendations for a romantic atmosphere with really good food. We're staying in Old City, but we're fine cabbing to different areas.

I like seafood, steaks, italian, etc.. totally not picky. Willing to pay a lot for a good meal, but also interested in hidden gems/moderately priced meals. the only thing I'll probably avoid for this trip is tapas

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic Restaurant

XIX at the Bellevue

Butcher & Singer

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,119 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Upstairs at Friday Saturday Sunday (FRI SAT SUN).

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic Restaurant

You know my eternal vote goes to Fri Sat Sun...just there on Friday night and it was excellent as always!

Suzanne

4. Re: Romantic Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2010, 12:42
new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,677 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic Restaurant

Love Lacroix! We went there for our 25th Anniversary...the chef's tasting menu is excellent albeit quite cutting edge. The Fountain Room at the Four Seasons is also excellent and soooo romantic. Neither are hidden but they are both gems! Moms

6. Re: Romantic Restaurant

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 10:39
7. Re: Romantic Restaurant

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 01 June 2011, 05:19