We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Weekend 2012

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
189 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Easter Weekend 2012

Hi everyone

I'm just working on a fairly detailed itinerary as I will be spending three full days in Philly over Easter weekend, and in order to fine tune it I'm wondering if anyone might be able to let me know whether Easter will affect the operation of tourist activities?

The things I'm talking about are the obvious things like Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, Reading Terminal Market etc etc.

Thanks in advance,

M

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Weekend 2012

The RTM will be closed on Easter Sunday.

Independence National Historical Park is open everyday of the year except Christmas. For hours of specific buildings, go to the Park website.

www.nps.gov/inde/planyourvisit/index.htm

2. Re: Easter Weekend 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 12:43