We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Citizens Bank Park

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset, Ma
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Citizens Bank Park

Is the park within walking distance of any hotels? Looking to attend a baseball game and looking for a hotel. Also any suggestions on a hotel for one night?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Citizens Bank Park

It is within distance to one hotel - Holiday Inn at the Stadium - but that place gets crummy reviews. I'd stay somewhere nicer in CC Philly and get there via public transport or a cab. Just my opinion.

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Citizens Bank Park

Don't stay by the stadium. Pick a hotel in center city and travel quickly, easily and cheaply to the stadium via the broad street subway line (orange line).

Dundee, Michigan
Level Contributor
760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Citizens Bank Park

Try the Hyatt Regency at Penn's Landing. It is on the Delaware River so the views are incredible and it is within easy walking distance of all of the historic attractions and a short ten-minute drive up I-95 from CB Park. We stayed there last year when we were in town to attend a Phillies game and it was awesome.

Dundee, Michigan
Level Contributor
760 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Citizens Bank Park

I forgot to mention that the Hyatt Regency at Penn's Landing is a four star hotel and we got it for $52/night through Hotwire.com. It was even in the middle of July, peak season for tourists.