We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagles Merchandise

Sydney
Level Contributor
222 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Eagles Merchandise

My husband and I will be travelling to the USA in 4 weeks time and my husband is a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan and thankfully we will have the opportunity to see a live game.

He is keen to purchase some Eagles Merchandise before the game (currently he has a cap and T shirt).

Where is the best place ( largest selection and or the cheapest) in downtown Philadelphia. We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn and will be travelling by foot and public transport

Thanks in advance

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
11,615 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Modells would be decent choice.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,081 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Mirchell & Ness, 1201 Chestnut Street has a large variety. Modell's is in The Gallery (close to your hotel in a shopping mall). We don't normally send tourists to The Gallery, as there have been safety problems there.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,775 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Agreed. There are two Modell's near your hotel:

1. 1528 Chestnut Street

2. 934 Market Street

I would try the Chestnut St. location first.

Macy's also has a decent selection of Eagles gear:

1300 Market Street

Have fun!

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,272 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Also, the eagles have a huge fan store at the Linc that will be open at least an hour before the game (and be crowded)...

Sydney
Level Contributor
222 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Thanks everyone

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
687 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Eagles Merchandise

If you tailgate in the parking lot before the game there are several vendors that walk around selling tshirts/hats/jerseys. I always buy my hats there as they sell them for $5. The Best place to find these people are between the Core States stadium and I95. Tshirts are kinda cheap looking but depending on what your looking for you might find something there as well.

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,240 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eagles Merchandise

Sounds like they are selling unauthorized goods.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
687 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eagles Merchandise

They are sold in full presence of police officers and city officials within the lots. I was just passing on information. I personally do not have a problem with buying a hat at $5 that Modells will sell for 30, but to each their own.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
621 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eagles Merchandise

FYI - Just wanted to mention that out of town visitors are eligible for a discount at Macys with ID.http://www1.macys.com/store/about/visitor/index.jsp

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,272 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Eagles Merchandise

The stuff sold on the street is not NFL licensed products. However, its up to the team to handle copyright infringement and the NFL, not the cops until a complaint is made and a civil suit is filed.

One thing to be aware of, to keep the cost down, those items are often made with substandard and sometimes hazardous materials (about 15 years ago someone was selling Phillies bats coated in what turned out to be lead paint) and there have been shirts found at other venues to be dyed with pigments containing mercury..