We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

I see an offer on Hotwire for 121.00 a night (saying compared to 242.00 on other sites) and I think it might be the Omni at Independence Park. However, I am new at this and don't have confidence about my ability to tell what I might be booking. The only totally nonnegotiable deal breaker for me is that I need 100% smoke free property because my child has asthma and I absolutely cannot get stuck in a smoking room. Anyone think I can be pretty sure this is the Omni (which is smoke free)?

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

Check the forums on betterbidding.com

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

hotwire has a smoke free icon for those hotels where they can guarantee smoke free rooms

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

Check lastminutetravel.com I got an excellent rate for Radisson Warwick. From the tripadvisor reviews you can kinda find out the hotel and if you call they tell you the hotel and offer further discount.

Ps I have not gone yet but did call the hotel and verify they had my reservation

Edited: 14 October 2012, 05:13
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

Hi,

The Omni Hotel at Independence Park is 100% Smoke free.

If you have any questions please call me directly,

Chris Laufer

Director of Sales

Omni Hotel

215-931-4210

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,590 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

The Omni is a great hotel. What amenities were listed? What is the star ratimg, and what area?

6. Re: Is this Philadelphia hotel on Hotwire the Omni at Ind. Park?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 17:18