We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

Raleigh NC
Level Contributor
12 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

I'm looking for some restaurants that are near the Clarion in Essington that could handle a large group for dinner in late September. Ideally it will have a variety of food (could satisfy vegeterian, vegan, gluten free, etc. along with traditional eaters) and an atmosphere that could accommodate talking (not too loud).

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,388 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

Essington is not known for restaurants,especially with your menu restrictions. I would be disinclined to eat there.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,177 posts
750 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

How far away are you willing to go & how large is the group? There are restaurants in South Phila that could probably meet your requirements but it is a 15-20 minute drive. You might also try calling the Clarion to see what they recommend.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,983 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

Realistically, you are not doing to find good dining options at that location. I definitely wouldn't expect to find any good options for those with dietary restrictions. Consider looking at a Centrr City location, which offers a plethora of hotels and restaurants.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,443 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

There are also one or two restaurants on MacDade blvd that might meet most of your requirements,but honestly not great options. Going into the city or South Philly are your two best bets.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
299 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

Check out Lehman's. It is in Essington but very old fashioned and may not meet dietary restrictions. There is also the Deck but I believe that is more of a nightclub and younger crowd. I would suggest heading to the waterfront and trying the Moshulu. It is a boat on the river and caters to larger groups.

6. Re: Restaurants near the Philadelphia Airport Clarion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2014, 05:18