We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snoozing in 30th St Station

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Snoozing in 30th St Station

I might be getting in on an early morning bus near the 30th St Station. I've seen on this forum that the station is open 24 hours, but will they be upset if I try to snooze for a few hours in the waiting area?

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snoozing in 30th St Station

They may ask to see your AMTRAK ticket. Since you won't have one, they may ask you to leave. It's all hard wooden, uncomfortable benches anyway.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snoozing in 30th St Station

I don't think sleeping in the station is a great idea.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,343 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snoozing in 30th St Station

Even though the station is well patrolled, you would be putting yourself at risk of theft, so unless you have company, not recommended. There are not generally a lot of problems there, but you would be an easy target.

4. Re: Snoozing in 30th St Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2014, 06:20