We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh...
4 posts
Save Topic
Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

Hello! I'm attending a concert on Sunday at The Mann Center, and I'm looking for what will be the best, safest way to get to and from the concert before and after the show. I won't have access to a car while I'm in the city.

After a little research of my own, I don't think taking the train would be a safe option. Would taking a taxi be feasible? Any other suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Pittsburgh...
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

I should've also mentioned my hotel is in the city center area in case that changes any one's ideas!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

there is a shuttle bus that runs to the Mann manncenter.org/plan-your-visit/transportatio…

Pittsburgh...
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

Thank you! That seems like a great option. Has anyone had an experiences with how reliable that is? I think I'd be taking that after the show because I'd like to be there earlier than their drop off times so I'd be particularly interested in return stories most.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

I have never had occasion to use it myself, but here is a forum post by someone who used it last summer tripadvisor.com/…51701347

Pittsburgh...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

That's exactly the information I was looking for. It sounds like my best bet will be to take a taxi to the concert and then use the SEPTA loop bus to return to my hotel following the concert. Thank you so much for sharing that with me! I'm a little nervous about how safe the area is so it's greatly appreciated.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

I think that is a great plan. Once you are at the Mann Music Center you will be very safe.

Wilmington, Delaware
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

I'll be attending a concert @ the Mann in June. I'm curious how your SEPTA trip went? Approximately how much was your taxi fare from center city? Thanks!

8. Re: Getting To and From Mann Center For the Performing Arts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16