I'm planning on booking July 4th weekend stay at the Hampton Inn Convention Center. I have serveral questions:
1. Is this hotel suitable for 2 pre-schoolers (5 yrs & 4 yrs old)?
2. How much is parking at the hotel? I heard it was $25 for the parkiing lot across the street. Is that $25 for the whole stay or $25 / per night? I walk with a cane and wondering if it is a difficult walk from this parking lot.
3. Are there any conventions or big events going on the July 4th weekend near this hotel? Mainly because this hotel caters toward the convention center crowd.
4. Is there a indoor or outdoor pool?
6. Any other attractions near this hotel for the 2 kiddies?
Thanks in advance.