We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

City Center Parking

Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
City Center Parking

I will be staying at the City Center Residence Inn - What is the closest and safest PPA facility or other "affordable" parking for me to use - Hotel parking rates are ridiculous - Thank you for any information you can provide me with -

Cherry Hill, NJ
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,272 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: City Center Parking

Please see our Where to Park FAQ on the right hand side of the non-mobile version, it has links to parking information...

Mass
Level Contributor
161 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: City Center Parking

Thank you for your reply - but I am unsure as to what would be the closest and safest facility for parking - staying at the Residence Inn - I am looking for cheapest, safest and closest - Thanks

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
1,108 posts
620 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: City Center Parking

Click on this website & put in hotel's address (One East Penn Square) to see the different parking rates near your hotel. A lot of the immediate lots close to your hotel will be pricier because you are right near CIty Hall, the Convention Center, Criminal Court Building, Reading Terminal Market etc. Bear in mind that rates may vary if you have an SUV/MInivan at some lots.

http://philadelphia.bestparking.com/

Also not sure about how far away you are willing to park your car, this is about 2 blocks away from your hotel. The cheapest lot I see is the PPA Auto PArk at JFK Plaza at 1500 Arch Street.

4. Re: City Center Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Philadelphia