We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

Due to work on the trolley tunnel, trolleys will divert to 40th St where riders will transfer to the Market-Frankford line. See details here septa.org/construction/trolley-tunnel-blitz.…

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
768 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

What a pain. This will mess up my commute. I normally take the trolley from 30th st station to 22nd where my office is as the MFL doesn't stop near my office. Guess I'll be walking those weeks.

Bucks County...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia, Train Travel, Bucks County
Level Contributor
8,620 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

It's 3 blocks to 22nd. I walk from 20th Street, which is 2 blocks farther. Takes 7 minutes.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
768 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

I'm well aware of how far it is. However I am on a tight schedule. And have already taken the 100 and the el before I even get to 30th.

4. Re: SEPTA Trolley Changes Aug 1-18

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16