We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philly help

Which Philadelphia hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Philly help

I am surprising my bf with a trip to Philly in Dec to see the eagles play. We are staying at the four seasons. I was wondering if i should buy a parking pass at the stadium and drive the rental car. Or is there another way getting back and forth to the stadium easier. If u have anymore advise that will help me with our trip i would appreciate it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
71,057 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Philly help

Welcome to TripAdvisor, Sherri;

This forum, the “TripAdvisor Support” forum, is for general questions and assistance using the TripAdvisor site itself.

For questions about travelling to specific destinations, you can use the destination forums. The Philadelphia forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g60795-i113-Philade…

I would suggest posting your query on that forum.

Best Regards

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Philly help

Hi Sherri,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Philadelphia Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
4,856 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Philly help

First of all, you wont need a rental car in Philly.

Second, you can take public transportation to the game. See this FAQ tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60795-c122987/Philad…

Philadelphia...
Destination Expert
for Philadelphia
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Philly help

Is there a particular reason you're planning to rent a car? As Rocknroll said, you don't need a car to visit the typical tourist attractions in Philadelphia, and we usually recommend that visitors avoid having cars. Driving in the city is a hassle, and parking is expensive. If you're planning a day trip out of the city that does require a car, you can rent it just for the day.

Check out the FAQs on the right side of the page on the desktop version (not the mobile version) of TA for more info and advice, and post back if you have more specific questions.

Edited: 11 August 2014, 12:43
5. Re: Philly help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:17