We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas A Edison Museum

Which West Orange hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Morristown, New...
Level Contributor
42 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas A Edison Museum

I was at the Thomas Edison Laboratory Complex today for the Grand Opening you can go in the Visitor Center and see a film on Edison's life. Next you have several brick laboratories to tour one of chemicals, phonographs, all different machines, private lounge, theatre, Music Room,Precision Room, Drafting Room and more. It is a National Historic Site there is a $7 fee. Learn of all the inventions made by Edison. I learn today he was a grandfather of the xerox machine and actually invented the pen that make tattoos on people arms.

I had been to the Glenmont his personal home last year and I was very impressed with it. He was a hunter as you'll see in the house and apparently dealt with Henry Ford and Eastman Kodak with his many inventions.

1. Re: Thomas A Edison Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2010, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about West Orange