We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking For a Medium

Which Gettysburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
Looking For a Medium

I'd like to find someone who does channeling that I could have a personal consultation with. Are there any reputable ones?

Gettysburg PA
Level Contributor
338 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking For a Medium

The fourteen ghost tour businesses in town have also spawned a few fortune telling shops. Reputable? They advertise that they are for entertainment purposes only.

Taunton...
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking For a Medium

In the research that I was doing I found that there is one on the opposite corner of the Farnsworth House Inn. And I guess they have a special one come in every once in a while. I forgot the name of the place.

Taunton...
Level Contributor
108 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking For a Medium

I just looked it up and it is the Journey Shoppe at 341 Baltimore St. I don't know if it is exactly next door to the Farnsworth Inn but close by at least. Their phone number is 717-334-5829. And the guest psychic is Alexandra Windsong.

Another one I found that sounds real good is Francine Milano. She is a clairvoyant medium. She is the current proprietor of the Gettysburg Metaphysical Center. She does in person readings by appointment only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The cost is $75 for 1 hour or $40 for 1/2 hour. Her phone number is 717-253-6634. Email is ethers7@spiritnetwork.com. And website is www.francinemilano.com.

Have fun.

Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking For a Medium

Thank you so much!! I will try one of them. Hope they are the real thing.

Gettysburg, PA
Level Contributor
195 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking For a Medium

Trust me, you'll find something. Ghosts, the paranormal, and all things related are huge here.

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking For a Medium

Someone that I KNOW without a doubt is the real thing is Kelly Weaver. She lives and works outside of Harrisburg, PA (about 30 mins from Gettysburg). She does work for people all over the country, as well as locally. She spends alot of time in Gettysburg as well. She has written a book, has been featured on some tv programs, amnong many other things. She has been thru experiments and such that have proven nothing other than she is indeed legitimate in every way. She has even been consulted by and worked with police and other people in the field to help solve or give leads in cold cases, etc.

She's a very sweet and very gifted person. She works by appt only.. so feel free to contact her. Her number is 717-737-7623. Her email is: weaviate@aol.com.

If you would like further info on Kelly Weaver.. please let me know! I'll be happy to provide. She is worth the time... trust me! I know firsthand! :o)

======

CAROLYN

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking For a Medium

This is a "P.S". to my last post about a real psychic-medium.

Here's a brief "bio" on Kelly Weaver... and how to contact her is in my previous post. Any further questions -- please ask!

"" Kelly L. Weaver is a professional psychic-medium who learned at a very early age she could speak to the spirit world. She is the owner of Kelly's Magical Garden. Her business focuses on products and services for your spiritual quest. These include classes, lecturing, personal readings and hand blended aromatherapy oils. In 2004 she published her first book, Whispers in the Attic-Living with the Dead. Her current book entitled, Visions from the Other Side -Through the Eyes of a Psychic-Medium will be available in the summer of 2007.

Weaver's mediumistic talents have been showcased on local and national television, radio, books and magazine articles. Most recently, she was featured on the Discovery channel's show entitled “A Haunting.” Kelly and her husband John founded the paranormal interest group "The Spirit Society of Pa." in 1996. They are proud of their ten years of success as an organization of over 50 longtime members. She is also a field representative and “official sensitive” for the American Ghost Society. Kelly is a Reiki Master and has studied the healing rites of Pa’Chu Mama (Earth Mother) personally taught to her by renown Medicine Woman Penny Looney, a direct decedent of Quanna Parker. An accomplished public speaker, Kelly regularly lectures at local colleges, conferences and organizations. ""

Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking For a Medium

Sounds good. Thank you for the information. I would assume someone like that would be very expensive and I don't know if I could afford her. I'll check her out though. I'm not as interested in contacting local spirits as I am in contacting people from my own life.

Wilkes-Barre...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking For a Medium

She isn't that bad.. cheaper than alot of others I've come across, and they were questionable. At least with Kelly -- I know I am getting legit real deal stuff. She doesn't just deal with "local spirits" as you said ... she does many many readings for people all over the place. She does After death communications.. as well as readings about the here and now and people in your life both dead and alive, etc. I think you will find what you are ooking for with her -- just let her know what you're seeking.

Pleae check her out... tell her Carolyn sent you! :o)

Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking For a Medium

I sent her a email earlier. Are you a friend of hers? I've always wanted to find a good medium but I am very skeptical. I went to her web site and her prices are very reasonable. I just hope she will be free when I'm in Gettysburg and that she'll come see me there. I thank you very much and I really hope she is the real thing. You have no idea what it would mean to me to be able to communicate with my loved ones! Even just to know that they really are still around.

Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg