We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Long Term Rental Home

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
22 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Long Term Rental Home

Hello,

My wife and I live in Panama City Beach, FL. We are tired of the hurricanes, the heat, humidity and construction here.

What was once a quaint coastal community is now being over taken by the construction of high-rise condo's, hotels and Illegal Immegrants.

We are both middle aged, decent, clean, quite, orderly people who are good neighbors and pay our bills on time.

I am reitred from the Army and a househusband. Monika was born and raised in Germany and lived in Finland for 20 years. She works for Walmart.

Although yall don't have grits, decent BBQ, fried catfish and hushpuppies up there, I would love to live there.

Monika would love to be able to walk around in a town again. Something we don't have here. It's just Front Beach Road, no sidewalks, beach and water. No where to walk at all. She also misses nature. It's mostly flat land with pine trees in this part of Florida.

So if you or anyone you know has a decent 2 bed room house for rent at a reasonable price, please let us know.

We don't drink (well, Monika has her a few glasses of red wine on Friday nights to keep her heart strong) nor smoke (I'm an ex smoker of 30 years and can't even be around smoke)

Thank you,

Criss and Monika

Gettysburg PA
Level Contributor
338 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Long Term Rental Home

We have nature. We have sidewalks. We have humidity this year. There are lots of places to walk. Here's a link to the newspaper real estate section.

http://www.gettysburgtimes.com/classifieds/