We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sach's Bridge

Bucyrus, Ohio
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Sach's Bridge

Does anyone know why Sach's Bridge is off limits after dark? Is it private property or are there liability reasons? I had heard from previous visitors that Sach's Bridge was a great ghost hunting spot. When visiting there last fall, there was a sign that said we are being videotaped and will be prosecuted for trespassing. What is the scoop?

Gettysburg PA
Level Contributor
338 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sach's Bridge

Damage. Vandalism.

Binghamton, New York
Level Contributor
294 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sach's Bridge

When did you go? My husband and I went there before Halloween and we went over and did some investigating. We encountered no problems and did not see any signs or anything. It's too bad a few bad eggs ruin things for others.

denver
Level Contributor
36 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sach's Bridge

One of the issues there is vandalism. Having been there, the water is deep and can move quite fast. The bridge can attract not just ghost hunters but also people under the influence of alcohol. Booze, fast and deep water don't mix well.

Hope it helps.

denver
Level Contributor
36 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sach's Bridge

One of the issues there is vandalism. Having been there, the water is deep and can move quite fast. The bridge can attract not just ghost hunters but also people under the influence of alcohol. Booze, fast and deep water don't mix well.

Hope it helps.

5. Re: Sach's Bridge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 08:21