We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 21 weekend

Which Gettysburg hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bound Brook, New...
Level Contributor
48 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
April 21 weekend

We are 2 couples coming to Gettysburg for 1 night on April 21 - just booked our rooms at Quality Inn General Lee and we are making a reservation for a tour guide. If you could only have 1 dinner and 1 lunch in Gettysburg (as we will) - where do you recommend? lunch could be casual but we'd like a nice dinner on Saturday night.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April 21 weekend

There are a lot of choices for each, Mexican, Irish, French, American, really depends on what you like...but since you asked

There's Appalachian Brew Pub right where you are staying, I'd go there for lunch

www.abcbrew.com/gettysburg/index.htm

Nice dinner, I'd choose the Herr Tavern. Great wine list

www.innatherrridge.com/

Check the "Restaurants" link on the left side of this page for some reviews. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the rankings, not all that reliable

We also like:

J's at the Village

Dobbin House

The Pub

Gerryowen

O'Rorke's

Gettysburg Eddies

Sharpshooters

Montezuma

Ernie's Texas Lunch

Edited: 29 March 2012, 17:29
2. Re: April 21 weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2013, 10:23
Get answers to your questions about Gettysburg