We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hampton Inn East Regency 1021 Hospitality Lane

Which Jacksonville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago,IL
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hampton Inn East Regency 1021 Hospitality Lane

I plan on staying at this Hampton for business in the near future. What do you think of the hotel,area? Any suggestions

for a seafood dinner.

Molly

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hampton Inn East Regency 1021 Hospitality Lane

Hi Molly,

This area is fine. You're close to a shopping mall and a huge AMC Theater multiplex. You're about 15 minutes away from the beaches. We all have our own favorite seafood places, so it depends on what you want. Do you want a small establishment with southern fried seafood, or something more upscale where you can have lobster, crab, etc. Or do you prefer eating oysters right out of the shell? Let us know what kind of seafood you're looking for and I'm sure some of us on the forum can point you to the right direction. If you have further questions, feel free to email me at vickisfloyd@hotmail.com.

One of our favorite restaurants is in Chicago; the Chop House. Mmmmmmm!

Welcome to the forum and we hope you enjoy your visit to Jacksonville.

Vicki

Neptune Beach, FL
Level Contributor
3,246 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hampton Inn East Regency 1021 Hospitality Lane

You probably selected this place to stay because it was close to whatever work you have to do while you are here. Convenience is what you will get. It's a boring area.

If you can do it, I would stay 10 miles east on Atlantic Blvd at the beach. Then, when you're finished with work for the day you'll have a nice place to go and stay. My choice would be The Sea Horse Oceanfront Inn. It's a privately owned, pink, two story, sickle shaped motel with pool and poolside bar right on the ocean. Every room has a balcony and overlooks the pool and the ocean. Published rates for 2005 were $109 plus tax Sunday through Thursday, and $119 plus tax Friday & Saturday.

1 (800) 881-2330 ww.seahorseoceanfrontinn.com

There are multiple restaurants in that immediate area. Ragtime has been around for years and is a long time favorite. It‘s at the end of Atlantic Blvd. right across the street from the Sea Horse and has great fish.

Make this more than a business trip. Make it an event!

Jacksonville, FL
Destination Expert
for Jacksonville
Level Contributor
5,462 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hampton Inn East Regency 1021 Hospitality Lane

Spirit - Molly would like to find a place on or near the beach that serves oysters on the half shell. I told her you would probably have some good suggestions.

Are you getting excited about your trip? It's coming up fast!!!

Get answers to your questions about Jacksonville