We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safe neighborhood

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
safe neighborhood

is homewood suites in a safe neighborhood. i cant seem to get into others i know because of some sort of convention

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,770 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: safe neighborhood

Is it the one in BWI or Columbia, MD?

Anyway, both are in safe neighborhoods.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: safe neighborhood

its on preident street looks like down near water

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
690 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: safe neighborhood

If it's on president street - it's fine. On the edge of little italy/ fells point/ 1/2 mile from the inner harbor - easily walkable - not a bad place to be, but I wouldn't plan to walk to the stadium from there - that would take a while.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
216 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: safe neighborhood

thanks no we are not going to the stadium we are on a college search and wanted to see the tourist part as well. my husband cant join us so i was a little concerned about neighborhoods thanks

5. Re: safe neighborhood

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2009, 13:19