We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Photos from my recent trip

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
Save Topic
Photos from my recent trip

Here are the links to my photos from my recent trip to Baltimore.

…smugmug.com/gallery/…272826033_FWcGF

and here's the link to the trip report:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60811-i165-k18300…

For anyone who’s interested here’s the photos and trip reports for Washington and New York which I also visited as part of this trip.

Washington

…smugmug.com/gallery/…270470940_KpYKc

…smugmug.com/gallery/…272379949_cKYqb

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g28970-i40-k182991…

New York

…smugmug.com/gallery/…272878075_M5nDg

…smugmug.com/gallery/…272980950_h462Y

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60763-i5-k1843040…

maryland
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Photos from my recent trip

VERY nice pictures! obviously you have a big interest in architecture & decorative details, nice job!

funny that i've never been in the basilica OR the peabody institute, yet i recognized them instantly!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
568 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Photos from my recent trip

Fabulous photos! I hope anyone who has never been to Baltimore takes a look at them. It brings a lot of what has been recommended to do and see home. Gives me an excellent idea of what is ahead! Thanks :)-

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
429 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Photos from my recent trip

you take great pics. i'm from b-more so those were nostalgic for me! i work in fells point so those were great. loved that you got the building where homicide was filmed, nice work.

how did you take those pics with literally no one around? makes it look like a ghost town!

4. Re: Photos from my recent trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 03:18