We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trip report april 19 to 22

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new york
Level Contributor
34 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
trip report april 19 to 22

went to baltimore for first time. absolutely loved it will return next spring. we stayed at admiral fell inn and were very pleased.turned out we arrived on privateer day that we did not know. It was an absolute hoot.It was sooooo much fun.It really added something special to trip. we did aqurium, duck tour,

ball game at camdem yards which is spectular in every way, visual art museum, midevil times and electric paddle boats at night.It was great! As far as the reports about homeless beggers, we must have been asked atleast 12 times for money, but they were polite wether or not you gave them money. we never felt threatened. Coming from new york city where the beggers can be abusive that was quite a change.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
366 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trip report april 19 to 22

thank you for posting and so glad you love our city - i love it too!

i took my son on a pirate ship ride in annapolis that same day for his 5th birthday, and then found out that our own fells point was doing pirate day! i'm glad that was fun for you, and if i recall, you had a beautiful day for sightseeing.

you got a lot done that day.

thanks again for the TR

maryland
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trip report april 19 to 22

so glad you enjoyed our city! isn't that fun to unexpectedly find some unusual event going on?

reminds me of going to boston once to see the orioles play at fenway...& strictly by chance stumbling on the gay pride parade! that was quite a show, too!

Tn
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: trip report april 19 to 22

I went to Medieval Times today, loved it!

It really is a long interesting show!

The soup was not good but everything else was real good!

4. Re: trip report april 19 to 22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 04:18