We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ramada Limited Baltimore

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, North...
Level Contributor
3 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Ramada Limited Baltimore

Anyone have any feedback on Ramada Limited Baltimore

6422 Baltimore National Pkwy at Rt 695 Exit 15 B? Basically, is it a dive? Also, how far is it from the Inner Harbor? Thanks!

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ramada Limited Baltimore

I don't know about that hotel specifically, although I pass by it a lot. But it's on Route 40 (Baltimore National Pike) and Rolling Road. That is not the best area of town but also not the worst. That is a commercial area (and there's relatively cheap gas just inside the beltway there!) with nothing much else around. With no traffic, it's probably 20 minutes' drive to the harbor.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,502 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ramada Limited Baltimore

I am not sure what the hotel itself is like but it is located in the Catonsville area, which is about 7 or 8 miles from the Inner Harbor. The surrounding neighborhood is a bit iffy. I would suggest staying somewhere else if at all possible.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,748 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ramada Limited Baltimore

Basically, it is a dive.

4. Re: Ramada Limited Baltimore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 18:18