We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do at night with minors...

Which Baltimore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Allentown, Pa
9 posts
Save Topic
Things to do at night with minors...

Hi! This Saturday I am going to Baltimore with a group of girls that are both over and under the age of 21. We are going to the Orioles game and then looking for something that we can all do. What places can accomodate under-agers? Any suggestions are great!

Thanks!

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
45 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

I'm not sure if you are looking for an 18 and over bar/club, but if so not that many places are 18 and over anymore (i.e. Power Plant Live.). I do believe that Iguana Cantina is on certain nights of the week. and Baja Beach Club may also be as well. They are both in the Power Plant Live area. Here is a link to Iguanga Cantina -

http://www.iguanabaltimore.com/

Otherwise, your best bet may be to go to a bar/restuarant and have dinner and you all may be able to stay and hang out without all being 21 - but that is going to depend on the place.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
90 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

Harborplace will give you alot of options. There is usually some sort of free entertainment (street performers or live music) at the ampitheater there. The area is pretty family oriented. I used to go into Phillips for the piano bar when I was a kid.

The top of Federal Hill is a nice outdoor hangout.

If you walk to Little Italy, you can get dessert at Vaccarro's. They're open pretty late on weekends (1am?.) I am sure they will be crowded, but it's a fantastic place. Right near by is a lighted bocce ball court. That's always fun to watch for a little while.

http://www.joyofbocce.com/Baltimore.ivnu

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
670 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

Check out Fletcher's in Fell's Point. They have decent entertainment and I don't believe there is an age limit. At least - I know they let my 17 year old in with her cronies.

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
670 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

website is www.fletchersbar.com. I forgot to tell you, you should get tickets in advance. They have a show this saturday. $3.00 extra for under 21. "All shows all ages".

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,727 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

Baja Beach Club closed a few months ago. There are few if any clubs that will let in underaged, as they used to do it but had problems with the Alcohol Control folks as the underaged people somehow managed to drink when they were in the club with their older friends - imagine that!

Allentown, Pa
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I will let you know what we end up doing =)

7. Re: Things to do at night with minors...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 06:16