We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

Ledyard, Connecticut
Level Contributor
129 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

We will be staying at the Inn for one night in January. Any recommendations for dinner (something inexpensive). Thanks for any suggestions.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
654 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

You will be in an area surrounded by lots of neighborhood restaurants/bars. You will have your pick ! Just waunder in a 1-2 block radius of where you are staying and check out their menu's. Google Fell's Point and you can view many of the local places and check out their menus beforehand!

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
723 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

Anga is soo right on this one! My favorite in Fell's Point is the Black Olive, but there are so many other good choices, too -- and all along the $$ spectrum. Enjoy your stay!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
817 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

agree with the above, your location couldn't be better. There are lots of pubs with good food closeby if you're looking for something inexpensive. I like the irish stew at Slainte, crabcakes at Dudas (this is more divey, Slainte is more an upscale pub). Koopers has good burgers. Redstar is 2 blocks away, they have great sweet potato fries and most of the food on their menu is fantastic, also great atmosphere (not too pricey either)

Have fun!

Maryland
Level Contributor
395 posts
330 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

I second Koopers, Redstar, Slainte. Also grab a pint of cheer and an order of steamed mussels at John Stevens pub. Cat's Eye is a good place to see great local bands. Too bad you are staying only one night, it is a great location.

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
326 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

I Would eat of Berthas musssels a baltimore must. It is 25 steps away from your hotel adn very very good musles.

6. Re: Restaurant Near Admiral Fell Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2010, 05:17