We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baltimore Aquarium times for entry...

Lancaster, PA.
1 post
Save Topic
Baltimore Aquarium times for entry...

When buying tickets, why do you have to select a specific entrance time? What if you pick a time and arrive after that?

Annapolis
Destination Expert
for Annapolis
Level Contributor
764 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baltimore Aquarium times for entry...

I don't profess to be an aquarium expert, but I've been through several times. I believe there are two reasons for the assigned time slot: 1 - When the aquarium gets crowded certain of the exibits are hard to see - you end up actually waiting in line to view the specimens - the assigned time entry is a means of making sure that the crowds flow through at a reasonably consistent pace (and don't exceed fire department ratings in any particular room). 2 - If you are seeing the dolphin show, there are a limited number of seats for each show, and they will assign you a specific show time to coincide with your entry. I don't know what happens if you show up later.

2. Re: Baltimore Aquarium times for entry...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2010, 05:16