We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to MegaBus stop (whitemarsh) from downtown Baltimore

colorado
Level Contributor
797 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to MegaBus stop (whitemarsh) from downtown Baltimore

Hi there,

I need to get to the Megabus stop in Baltimore (white marsh), and i hear there are city buses that can take you there. From the inner harbor area, or even from the airport (might get dropped off in either location--neither is ideal), does anyone know which bus i would take to get to White Marsh?

thanks for any advice!!

Mentioned in this post
Baltimore
Baltimore
Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,257 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to MegaBus stop (whitemarsh) from downtown Baltimore

here is the express bus schedule. Another option is bolt bus which leaves from Penn Station in the city

…maryland.gov/services/bus/schedule/June_15t…

Maryland, USA
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to MegaBus stop (whitemarsh) from downtown Baltimore

Like neslaw1 said, the easiest option is to take the Bolt Bus which leaves/returns from Penn Station in midtown Baltimore. If you are dropped off the airport, you can take the Light Rail to Camden Yards where you will need to transfer to the Penn Station LR shuttle. If you are dropped off downtown, you can take the purple line circulator bus which is free.

However, if you do need to reach the White Marsh P&R lot for MegaBus, you will need the #120 express. It runs in the mornings and afternoons on weekdays only. If you are unable to take that bus, you will need to catch the #15 or #35 local buses. Schedules and route maps can be found here:

mta.maryland.gov/services/bus/routes/bus/

Also, depending on how generous the person is who is dropping you off, White Marsh is only 20 mins up I-95 from downtown Baltimore and the P&R lot is right off the highway. So if they are willing to drive just a little further, that might be an option.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Baltimore
Baltimore
Maryland
Camden
Camden
Mid Coast Maine, ME
3. Re: Getting to MegaBus stop (whitemarsh) from downtown Baltimore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2011, 09:07