We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
273 reviews
Save Topic
NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

We're staying at the Marriott Inner Harbor for the NCAA Mens Lacrosse games at M&T Stadium this weekend. Should we take a cab to the stadium or is driving better?

Any tips on buying tickets? I see some on stubhub but wonder if people will be selling tickets at the stadium?

Mentioned in this post
Inner Harbor
Inner Harbor
3,017 Reviews
Baltimore, MD
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
59,268 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

"Should we take a cab to the stadium or is driving better? "

Unless there are physical/health issues involved, you can walk from your hotel the stadium in about 10 minutes.

They're sold out, I believe. So if it's a choice between Stubhub and random people on the street, I'd go with Stubhub.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

thank you!!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,257 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

from past years experience, the fans of the team that loses on Saturday frequently sell their tickets for monday. Not as many fans attend on sunday for the d II and III games. I will be looking to get a few tickets that way. But like any time you scalp, it is buyer beware. No promises.

Western NY
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

We ended up buying single game tickets on ticketmaster.com on Friday and it was well worth it. They were scalping them for the same price. And selling them at the ticket booth.

We had tickets in the 5th row endzone until the kid in front of us was hit in the head by a VA practice shot. We then moved up (and into the shade!) and had great seats. Only had to move twice during both games because someone actually purchased the seats we were in. Many "squatters" in the shady seats.

BTW, Marriott Camden Yards was a great location for the games. Walked right out the door and into Orioles Park and into the LAX Experience and M&T Bank Stadium.

Mentioned in this post
Camden
Camden
Mid Coast Maine, ME
5. Re: NCAA Mens Lacrosse this weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2012, 05:27