We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

boston
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

I am looking for a high recommendation for a repair shop in Towson or a town nearby-honesty, reasonable prices and excellent work.

My soon needs work done in his car-he doesn't know anyone to ask for a recommedation and he is not a communicator! I am sitting here brainstorming on who to contact for a recommendation-university personnel, fire department, etc.

Thanks for your advice and suggestions!

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,111 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

Where is he actually located? Is car drivable? Year, make, model,? What does he think is problem? Not all shops treat all problems.

boston
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

The Toyota Camry only has 25,000 miles but when I was out there and driving the car you had to press hard on the brakes to make the car stop. He may be using the car for a long trip tomorrow and I would like to have the car checked out, again, by an honest, reasonable excellent repair shop.

Thanks!

jck
Baltimore
Level Contributor
248 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

Try Gill's Garage on West Joppa Rd. in Towson. Family owned and the owners are good friends. They are honest and very good mechanics ....I trust all my cars to them. Ask for Russell...great guy! 410-823-9693

La Plata, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,237 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

You could also try asking on this website http://www.city-data.com/forums and click on "Baltimore area"

5. Re: Auto Repair Shop in or near Towson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 19:17