We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotels ?

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Hotels ?

My elderly but active aunt will be arriving at BWI around 7:00 P.M. Sunday night and she has a 6:30 A.M. flight the next morning. Can anyone recommend a hotel that is actually at the airport that has a decent restaurant which serves dinner and breakfast? Also, how hard is it to get from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the departure gate? She is flying out with Air Tran. I told her someone here would have a good recommendation. Thanks in advance.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
57,139 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Hotels ?

All of the major hotels near the airport (and some of the minor ones) would provide free shuttle service to/from the airport. It's just a matter of walking outside and following the signs.

I would go with one of the big full-service properties. Marriott is close, so is the Sheraton, but neither is really walkable. Westin and Hilton are also nearby.

Breakfast might be a problem. Assuming she needs to be back at the airport by 5:00 or 5:15 at latest, she may not find hotels serving breakfast at 4:30 in the morning and should probably plan on picking something up at the airport instead.

Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
Level Contributor
12,223 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Hotels ?

I concur. Breakfast before leaving hotel is problematic. Even at airport not all will be open. She may want to pan accordingly

Meadow Lands...
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Hotels ?

Thanks, Everyone! Very helpful!

4. Re: Airport Hotels ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 05:18