We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Weekend with Kids, Itinerary and Restaurants?

Washington DC
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Memorial Day Weekend with Kids, Itinerary and Restaurants?

Visiting Baltimore for 3 days, with kids ages 6, 7, and 12. Will be staying at the 4 seasons and arriving on Saturday about noon. Would like some suggested ideas for a 3 day itinerary and good family friendly restaurants near our hotel or attractions. We plan to visit the Maryland science center on Sunday afternoon. No other plans as of yet. Have seen Ripley's, American Visual Art museum, B and O museum, port discovery, and the urban pirates cruise mentioned several times on this forum. Having a hard time narrowing it down to two or three of these. Please help. Thanks.

United States
Level Contributor
302 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Memorial Day Weekend with Kids, Itinerary and Restaurants?

The B & O Museum is great but I just checked the website. It says it is CLOSED on Memorial Day. If you can change your days around and the Science Center is open Monday, I say go for it on the B & O on Sunday and the Science Center Monday. I think the Circulator bus stops at the B&O. No eating there, nor in the area. Just take the bus back to the Harbor maybe for food. My son loved it when he was small and we even take our senior citizen Irish relatives there when they come to town!

One other thing not on your list which is pretty neat is the behind the scenes tour at Camden Yards. You would have to check the schedule on that.

2. Re: Memorial Day Weekend with Kids, Itinerary and Restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2014, 06:16