We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park, Sleep, and Fly motels near BWI

Harrisburg...
12 posts
Save Topic
Park, Sleep, and Fly motels near BWI

Leaving for a12 day tour from BWI with a very early departure time and late arrival time. Need to leave my car and have stays on each side of trip. Need shuttle at 4am to airport. Any recommendations of motels with safe parking and 24 hour airport shuttles. Thanks.

Baltimore, MD
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Park, Sleep, and Fly motels near BWI

I recently found several new websites to assist with this type of problem.

Check out parksleepfly.com; stayparktravel.com or buyreservations.com

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Sacramento, Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
15,339 posts
176 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Park, Sleep, and Fly motels near BWI

Is budget an issue? I've stayed at well over a dozen hotels in the BWI area within the last few years and found that some have really reliable shuttles (the ones that airline employees use, thus the shuttle has to be on time and almost 24/7) and some others don't. I'd recommend using the ones north of the airport as opposed to south. The ones we've stayed at south of the airport tend not to have shuttles as reliable or as 24/7, in our experience.

3. Re: Park, Sleep, and Fly motels near BWI

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 December 2014, 05:16