We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

Orlando, FL
7 posts
Save Topic
Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

I am trying to arrange a wknd in August for a group of girls (late 20's crowd) for a bachelorette/bridal shower celebration. We are looking at staying at either the Hilton, the Hyatt or the Doubletree in the historic district. Which one would be best? Also, what places do you recommend for dinners out and entertainment? Any and all advice would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Savannah
Level Contributor
52 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

The Hyatt and Doubletree are closer to River Street and City Market. Thats where hipsters like yourselves go!

atlanta
Level Contributor
580 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

Under my profile I have a trip report from March. I was there for a wedding w/ freinds in our late 20's. You have to go to Jazz'd one night. We had the most fun going out to wild wings. I have been to many a bachelorette pary in Savannah. You should go to a drag show at club one and also hit up Savannah Smiles (piano bar)

sweetdreamsdesigns
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

www.talesofthesouth.com

offers great tours/ girl's get aways!

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

Jazz'd is a good suggestion, and Jen & Friends would be good for martinis, too. Garibaldi's for dinner? Or Sapphire Grill?

Molly MacPherson's would be a medium range dinner option if you like Scottish food.

Have you thought about a haunted pub crawl? There's one that starts right at Molly's. I see bachelorette parties on those all the time.

5. Re: Girl's Weekend Advice Needed!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 01:19