We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

Which Savannah hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

I have saw so many posts about priceline on trip advisor. The unknows feaks me out but thought I would try it once. What hotels would be considered in the "histroic district" that would be 2.5 or 3 star? Thanks for the info

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

Check out the listings in the list to the left on this page. We don't have any 5 star hotels. A 3.5 would be pretty good. 2.5 OK. It's a little hard to say, some may be only a 2.5 because of not being as centrally located as others.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,231 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

You can go to biddingfortravel.com and see what hotels others who bid using those criteria received.

uk
Level Contributor
185 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

Yes second using bidding for travel, check out the winning posts it will help you gage your bids.

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

If you go back to priceline, and don't take the option to submit a bid, but look for the hotel through them as if you are booking anything they have, they give you the hotels and their ratings.

Savannah
Level Contributor
636 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

Unless you're talking *specifically* in the Historic District, I believe the Westin (across the Sav. River, accessible by water taxi) is indeed a five star hotel.

Just down from that rating is the Mansion on Forsyth Park, which is the equivalent of a 4 star hotel.

A three star in the HD would be very well appointed, however. Paying $50 more for a room doesn't seem worth it to me.

6. Re: Priceline Historic DIstrict Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 01:17