We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Parking near Hilton Garden Inn Historic District

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
121 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight Parking near Hilton Garden Inn Historic District

Is there overnight parking near the Hilton Garden Inn - Historic District 321 W. Bay? The hotel is charging $15 for valet and wonder if there is anything less expensive. The car will be sitting most of the time and will only be used to drive to Bonventure Cemetary and out to Tybee. Thanks again TA contributors!

Mentioned in this post
Tybee Island
Tybee Island
Georgia Coast, GA
Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District
Hilton Garden Inn...
1,965 Reviews
Savannah, GA
Methuen
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
537 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight Parking near Hilton Garden Inn Historic District

I had been seriously considered the Hilton Garden and had looked into the same thing. When reading the reviews of the hotels several reviewers noted that there is a public parking lot behind this hotel . The reviews mention how they parked their car in that lot for 8.00 per day. There is in and out fee so the day you would go to Tybee or Bonventure you would be charged twice .

There is also a parking pass you can buy at the visitor center that is good for 48 consecutive hours - I think it is 8.00 not sure - it is on the this site. I don't know if you could use it in this particular lot - but worth checking out.

Mentioned in this post
Tybee Island
Tybee Island
Georgia Coast, GA
2. Re: Overnight Parking near Hilton Garden Inn Historic District

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 09:17