We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hey Brian!!

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hey Brian!!

Glad to see you're the expert. Better you than me.

Does this mean that I have to stop agreeing with you? so far, the only thing we have disagreed on is the definition of "short walk to River Street."

Aileen

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hey Brian!!

Wow! Brian's the Savannah Trip Advisor expert? I think he's definitely earned it. Aileen, I know you'd be a great one as well. You both helped me out a lot with my questions this year.

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hey Brian!!

The guy at TA said they would like to have two, I recommended you Aileen. Did you read the sticky? It only means you have to be nice and helpful, how is that different than what you have been doing? :)>

When I got here you were the only one here and we were getting a couple posts a week, look how we have grown!

BTW, I think this means you ALWAYS have to agree with me now, no matter what stupid thing I say. ;)>

Savannah, Georgia
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Hey Brian!!

hmmmmm, so you were the one responsible for my getting that email!! I ignored it. As it is now, I can refrain from posting when people ask questions like "what is there to do in August?" Or ask for advice about retiring to __________.

If I were An Expert, I would feel as if I had to tell them that it's too hot to do anything in August so go somewhere else. And that we sometimes wish we could have been more selective about who retired here. LOL

Clearwater
Level Contributor
2,718 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hey Brian!!

They said I have to be helpful, I think that means saying

"It's August you idiot, go noth for the love of pete!"

They'll thank me later.