We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulberry Inn location

USA
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Mulberry Inn location

Is the Holiday Inn(Mulberry Inn) within walking distance to historic district shops and restaurants?

Thank you!

Savannah, Ga
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mulberry Inn location

It's about one-half mile from the center of the Historic District. Very walkable unless you have health problems.

Mentioned in this post
Savannah Historic District
Savannah Historic...
12,016 Reviews
Savannah, GA
USA
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mulberry Inn location

Great!

When we do need to drive somewhere,can we purchase one of those visitor parking passes from this hotel?

Boston
Level Contributor
4,037 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mulberry Inn location

I can't comment on the passes but we stayed at the Mulberry last year and will again this early May and I can vouch highly for this hotel, Its a huge step above the usual Holiday Inn. If you are a Priority member, as I found out here on TA, when you check in, ask for a free upgrade and you will likely get it! We got free parking and a room upgrade to a Junior Suite! Breakfast is another option but we found places on East Bay St with much better breakfasts than hotels have. It is on the edge of the HD but completely walkable

Mentioned in this post
East Bay Inn
East Bay Inn
1,424 Reviews
Savannah, GA
USA
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mulberry Inn location

That is good to know!

I really want a suite,so I will be booking one-just to be sure.

I would like to know if Priority members get free parking at this hotel?

Thanks,again!

USA
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mulberry Inn location

OK-just re-read your reply that you did get free parking.

That is good to know!

I think the breakfast buffet is supposed to be pricey,so we would probably look elsewhere,also.

Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
87 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mulberry Inn location

When I stayed there last year - they gave me breakfast passes since I am a priority club member. I am the top level - so that could be why as well.

Boston
Level Contributor
4,037 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mulberry Inn location

About the breakfast- to each his own but I find hotel breakfasts to be uniformally dull and way overpriced. When we were at the Mulberry last year (as well as when we return this year) we love a wonderful little restaurant right around the corner on E Bay Street. I forgot the name but I think it was an M name, maybe an Irish name, very funky, not cheap, but very healthy, good portion size meals including breakfast. If I remember the name of the place, I will post it.

route 66
Level Contributor
728 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mulberry Inn location

the restaurant's name is B. Matthews, on the corner of Bay & Habersham. About 3 or 4 blocks west of the Mulberry.

Kennesaw, GA
Level Contributor
312 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mulberry Inn location

My favorite place for breakfast.

USA
Level Contributor
193 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply